Netgear Orbi AX4200 Setup – All You Should Know
Netgear is one of the top brands which distribute WiFi routers and extenders in this technological era of the world. Orbi AX4200 is one of the router’s model that have amazing features and qualities that makes it unique from other routers. Orbi router provides us speedy internet network, so we can easily scroll social media and stream video or games. Installation of the Orbi router is very easy and log in to the router is an important part of the Orbi AX4200 setup. So, in this blog, we will cover how you can install the Netgear orbi router in your home. Also, you will walk through login process while doing Netgear Orbi setup.
How You Can Set Up Orbi AX4200?
To set up Orbi router in your home, you have to connect hardware first and then log in to the web interface of Netgear Orbi AX4200. Below are some of the points you can follow to place the router correctly and learn how to connect your router to the modem.
Find a Right Spot for Router
You have to find a right spot to place your Orbi router at the center of that area where you operate your internet devices. Avoid placing the Orbi AX4200 close to the things which works on the electromagnetic waves like microwave ovens. Also, don’t choose to put your router near the heavy concrete walls.
Connect WiFi Router to Modem
To connect the Netgear Orbi to the modem you have to use Ethernet cable. You should locate the LAN port of the modem and connect one end to it. Then locate WAN or internet port of the router and connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to it. After establishing the connection, you should turn on the modem first then the router. Now, you have to access the web-based interface of the Orbi AX4200.
Log In to Orbi WiFi Router
Access the interface of the router is an important part of the Orbi AX4200 setup. To log in to the Orbi router you have to follow some of the easy and simple steps written below.
There are two ways you can log in to the router:
- Via computer
- Via Smartphone or iPhone
You can access the main dashboard of the router using login URL that is orbilogin.net. Remember login process is very important to complete the Orbi AX4200 setup. To login with the login URL you should have follow these points down here.
- You have to connect your computer to the Orbi AX4200 network.
- Then open or launch any web browser; you can use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera Mini, or Safari.
- Locate the web address bar of the browser and enter orbilogin.net in it. You can also use login IP address to log in to the router, just type 192.168.1.1 instead of login URL. Then press Enter key.
- This action will take you to the login page of the interface, where you must type the default details. You can use the user manual to fill in the details.
- Usually, the username is admin and the password is password. Click next after filling the details.
- Now, it will take you to the router’s main dashboard.
Here you can manage networks and settings. You can also change the existing password of the router’s network by answering the simple security questions. These questions will be asked when you forgot your password. There is another way as well that is login via your Smartphone or iPhone.
Via Smartphone or iPhone
To access the interface of the Orbi AX4200 using your internet device you have to connect your device to the network of the route. After the connection, do follow these simple steps to download Netgear Orbi app.
- Open play store or app store app if you are using iPhone.
- Locate the search bar and enter the name of the application that is Orbi app.
- Then tap search icon and it will take you to the app download page.
- Here you will see some of the information regarding the app version and bug fixes of the app.
- You will see a download option at the right side of the screen, just tap it to download.
- After some time the app will be downloaded, then install it in your device.
- Then open it, it will ask you to fill the user details in the blanks. Simply use the user manual. Usually
1. The username is “admin”.
2. The password is “password”.
- After filling the correct details, tap next. Now, you will see the home page of the interface of Orbi AX4200.
Here, you can change the password and the name of the network. Also, you can manage settings and network of the Orbi router.
The Last Words
In above paragraphs, we explored how to complete the Orbi AX4200 setup correctly. Here, you gathered information regarding how you can install and log in to the Orbi router by following some of the easy and simple steps or points. We hope that with the help of this blog you successfully install your Netgear Orbi AX4200 WiFi router.