Is Netgear Orbi App Not Working For You?
Do you want to remotely manage the network of your Orbi router but cannot because the Orbi app is not working for you? Worry not. On this page, we have talked about the topmost ways in which you can make the Orbi app up and running within minutes.
However, before you learn how to fix the Orbi router app not working issue, let us teach you about the reasons why you are facing it. Keep reading.
Why is Orbi Router App Not Working?
Reason 1: Application and Device Not Compatible
The primary reason why you cannot the app is refusing to work is because it is not compatible with the device that it is installed on.
Reason 2: Netgear Orbi App is Not Updated
Just like a mobile device needs an update every now and then to work properly, in the same way, your Orbi app needs an update. But, it seems that it is running on an outdated version.
Reason 3: Your Device is Running Out of Space
Perhaps, your mobile device is not providing the app enough space to function properly. This is because extra apps are installed on it, the ones that you don’t use that often.
Reason 4: Glitches Can Stop the App from Working
In case you are still experiencing the Orbi router app not working issue, then it is because of technical glitches. To learn how to fix the issue, refer to the fixes given in the section ahead.
What Are the Solutions to Make Orbi App Work?
Solution 1: Update the Netgear Orbi Application
This is the easiest way through which the Orbi app not working issue can be fixed. Therefore, update the application right away by following these guidelines:
- Open GOOGLE PLAY STORE or APPLE APP STORE on your Android or iOS.
- Search for the Orbi app. From the displayed results, select the Orbi app.
- If an update is available, tap the UPDATE button.
Solution 2: Clear the App Data and Cache
Another way to get rid of the issue in debate is to clear the storage space of the application. To learn how to do so, here are instructions that you need to read:
- Go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager.
- Tap the Storage option and select CLEAR CACHE.
- Now, see if you are able to use the Orbi app without any problems.
Solution 3: Uninstall and Re-install the App
Uninstalling and reinstalling the application can also help you to make it up and running. All you need to is tap and hold the Orbi app icon. After that:
- Drag it to the dustbin option or tap on the UNINSTALL button.
- Your mobile device will ask for confirmation. Click OK or DELETE.
- At last, access the store of your device and download the app again.
Solution 4: Update the Mobile Device
When was the last time you updated your mobile device? Been too long? In that case, you ought to do so now by following the steps given below:
- Make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
- Once done, go to Settings and check for updates.
- Hit UPDATE and wait for some time.
Solution 5: Reboot the Mobile Device
Maybe there is something wrong with your mobile device due to which the Orbi router app is refusing to work for you. In this case, it is recommended that you restart it. Here is how:
- Locate the POWER button located at the top right side of your mobile device.
- Long press and hold it for a few seconds.
- Two options will appear on the screen, REBOOT or SWITCH OFF. Choose the first one.
Still Can’t Log in to Orbi Using Orbi Router App?
In case you are still struggling to log in to your Netgear Orbi router using the app and manage it remotely, then the last fix is to use the another method for login. You should consider logging in to your device using the web user interface. To learn how to do so, CLICK HERE.