Can’t Access Orbi Login Page?
Usually, accessing the Netgear Orbi login page via orbilogin.net is quite easy. However, a lot of users face issues while doing so. Are you amongst them? In that case, you should first know why you are unable to log in to your device. Here is why:
- You have used the wrong web address to access the Orbi router login page.
- Your internet browser is not running on its updated version.
- Whether you are using a PC or laptop, it is infected with viruses.
- Your PC is not connected to the Netgear Orbi router.
Read the solutions mentioned below and learn how to fix the Orbi login not working issue.
Here is How to Resolve Orbi Login Issues!
Input the Right Web Address
The very first thing that you need to do is to input the right web address. It is recommended that you either enter orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com in the address bar of your browser.
- There should not be even one typing error in the web address.
- Do not use the search bar of your browser to access orbilogin.net.
Update the Internet Browser
Which web browser are you using? Is it Chrome, Edge, Explorer, Safari, or any other browser? Well, whichever it is, ensure that it is running on its updated version.
Apart from this, keep your browser clean from browsing history and cache. For this, you need to access the Settings option of your browser.
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click MORE.
- Select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
- At the top, choose a time range. In order to delete everything, select ALL TIME.
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and Other Site Date & Cached Images and Files.
- Click the Clear Data button and you are done.
Install an Antivirus App
Chances are your system, i.e. your PC or laptop is infected with viruses. To confirm the same, run a virus scan on your system.
In case your system is indeed infected with viruses, then the time has come for you to install antivirus software like McAfee.
Here are the instructions you need to read to learn how to install McAfee on your system:
- Go to protection.mcafee.com and select the GET STARTED button.
- Type your email address and password to create a McAfee account.
- Click Sign In. Under Antivirus > select the Download Now button.
- Select DOWNLOAD.
- Accept the license agreement after reading it.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
Connect PC to Router Again
Check the Ethernet cable connecting the PC to the Netgear Orbi router. Is it damaged? Replace the existing cable with a new one.
- The port on the router as well as the PC should not be damaged.
- Ensure that the connection you are establishing is finger-tight.
Now that you have read all the solutions, you should try to perform Orbi router login by referring to the instructions given in the next section.
How to Log in to Orbi Router?
- Switch on your computer or laptop and open an internet browser on it.
- In the address bar of the browser, enter orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net.
- Soon the Netgear Orbi login window will appear.
- Enter the router password to proceed further with Orbi router login.
- The BASIC Home screen will appear in a couple of seconds.
Once you have successfully logged in to your Netgear Orbi router, you can change its various settings. To learn about which all settings you can change, continue reading.
|Change Language||Manage Network Access||Setup Parental Controls|
|Enable or Disable QoS||Change MTU Size||Manage Dynamic DNS|
|Setup Guest WiFi Network||Update Orbi Firmware||Change WiFi Password|